Package ID : TN 1702
Routing : Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi
Starting Point : Delhi
End Point : Delhi
Validity : 01th Oct 2013- 15 Dec 13 & 06 Jan 14 to 31st March 2014
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi 343 kms Shimla(2N) 274 kms Manali(3N) 280 kms Chandigarh(1N) 260 kms Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport / railway station and proceed by road to Shimla (343 kms / 08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Stay Overnight.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
After breakfast, depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Later proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening visit to Mall Road of Shimla, where you stroll around for street shopping & enjoy local cuisines. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Shimla - Manali
Today morning after breakfast you will proceed by road to Manali (274 kms / 07 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Stay Overnight.
Day 04 : Manali - Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit to Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery and Roerich Art Gallery. Afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali - Sightseeing
After breakfast, full day tour of Rohtang Pass - the majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best. On your descent down to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The magnificient views and the natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahla Falls and Nehru Kund. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Manali - Chandigarh
In the morning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh (280 kms / 07 Hrs.) Chandigarh is one of the most planned city in India. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Lake. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at Chandigarh.
Day 07 : Chandigarh - Delhi (260 km / 5 hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi airport / railway station (260 kms / 05 hrs). Tour ends with sweet memories...
● 06 Nights accommodation.
● Standard Package with Daily Buffet breakfast Only.
● Superior, Deluxe & Super Deluxe with daily breakfast & Dinner inclusive basis
● Non air-conditioned Indica car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
● All Currently applicable taxes.
● Air fare / train fare.
● Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
● Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
● Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
● Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
● Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
● 3.09% Government service tax.
Terms & Conditions
● All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
● A minimum of 02 person is required.
● Children above the age of 12 years will be charged the applicable adult rates.
● All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
● Rates are subject to change.
● Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
● Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
● Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
For Any Travel Inquiries
Office NO.3-11/6,Opposite Adil Villa,
Veronica Road,,Near Kca Hostel,
Hill Road Bandra West,
Call @ +91 76647 4449 , 022-22927763
Web - www.abroadtrip.com